The job: .Net & React Developer M-F
📌Contract type : Full time employee
📍Location : Luxembourg
📚Education : Master's degree, IUP (from Bachelor's level), Bac + 4.
⭐️Experience : Medior to Senior
Technology Partner is a human-sized company, which since 2018 supports Luxembourg companies in the development and implementation of innovative projects in various sectors of activity.
Our goal is to meet business demands by providing our expertise in application development and innovation.
Our Values: Innovation - Performance - Quality - Caring - Transparency
Why are we recruiting?
We are looking to strengthen our team, and immediate availability would be ideal for the position.
Our various projects and our desire to develop are important for the current market, it is important for us to welcome candidates ready to take up the challenges!
- You are used to working in a team to build, design, and develop document IT development projects
- Your motivation and your human values allow you to stand out,
- Your open-mindedness allows you to question yourself to improve yourself throughout your projects,
- You are creative, innovative, and proactive,
- You can work directly with clients to develop their needs and design turnkey solutions,
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical experience in OOP, good development practices (CF: Software Craftsmanship)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies:
- .Net Core
- React Js
- Good understanding of application lifecycle management (DevOps, CI/CD,...)
- Genuine interest in modern technologies and technical challenges,
- Comfortable working in English and French.
The extras of the offer:
💻Flexibility of work,
💬Very good communication
If you recognize yourself through this offer, go for it we're waiting for you! 🚀